On your device, open the Settings app
Tap General, then VPN.
Tap Add VPN Configuration
Configure the following
- Type: IPsec
- Description: OctaneVPN or another name for the connection
- Server: gw1.iad1.octanevpn.com or any of our other gateways
- Account: Your OctaneVPN Username (10100110@octanevpn)
- Password: Enter your IPSec/PPTP password
Note: We issue different passwords for the PPTP/IPsec than for OpenVPN for security reasons. Be sure to use the right one.
- Secret: gogoVPN
- Tap Done
- Note: If you want to use different Gateway locations at
different times, repeat this setup process adding different gateways in the Server field for each location and name the Description as appropriate
such as 'OctaneVPN Washington'.
To Enable or Disable the VPN connection, toggle On/Off as Desired